We are reading a series of objection letter written by individual nurses and nursing association to INC regarding the proposed BSc Nursing Syllabus. There were many questions raised on a different aspect of the proposed.
We (IAPH), a volunteer nurses group planned an online panel discussion to hear different experts opinion on the same.
Time: 5-6 Pm
For more information :
Some of the Lead Questions are as following:
- INC Act allows to prepare the curriculum but not syllabus?
- What are the deficiencies in the existing syllabus …Objectives, content and outcome..
- How INC found that a total ( almost) change in the syllabus is needed although the objectives and philosophy remains the same.(almost)_ Methodology adopted by INC to conclude a need for syllabus change.
- Weren’t we preparing nurses to meet the health care services demand ?
- How the new syllabus ensure the supply of nurses with quality as many of the institutions including apex institutions has not implemented the old syllabus in it’s true sense due to many reasons…
- Teaching faculty and students ration..
- Faculty promotion and standard. UGC or AIECE
- How many admission we may get and how many potent candidate are available in market for opting courses
- Hospital for practice. .. example one district number of delivery and number of nursing education institutions minimum requirement
The Recorded Session and other Details of this session could be found here-
Leave a Reply