Topic: Workplace violence in the healthcare sector.
Last Submission Date is extended till 15 May 2020.
We always remember you for enduring those deplorable working conditions that led to the tragic event of exploitation and sexual harassment then you ended up living four decades on a hospital bed. Unfortunately, to date, nothing has changed much.
We are still unable to respect,
- The dignity of Nurses – Nurses are not adequately given private rooms to change the unforms at workplaces, not adequate toilets.
- The Independence of the Nurses – Nurses do not have the platform to express their concerns related to workplace violence, bullying, and sexual abuse.
- The privacy and confidentiality of Nurses – Nurses’ work being video graphed continuously without consent and ends up in miscreants’ hands.
- Safety of Nurses – Nurses work in stressful conditions and prone to various occupational hazards.
LET’S JOIN HANDS TO MAKE WORKING PLACES SAFER!
TO APPEAL FOR
- Dignified, safe working places for Nurses and allied healthcare professionals.
- Minimized or prevent Occupational Health Hazards and workplace violence.
- To frame the Vishakha committee at all hospitals, to have the female workers heard, educate the workers on the prevention of sexual harassment at the workplace.
AWARDS ARE SPONSORED BY
Kondaguli, Tq Devara Hipparagi, Dist Vijayapura, 586120
- Student Nurses – Student ID Card Mandatory
- Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives – scan copy of Registration Mandatory
Any officially recognized Indian languages.
- The essay must contain an anecdote of “workplace violence” (Could be, abuse – Physical or Verbal, Sexual Harassment).
- How did the above violence impact you?
- What are measures or actions took place?
- What are your recommendations or suggestions?
- Maximum word limit: 1000
- Single line spacing
- If handwritten must be readable.
- Shall not mention actual names of Individuals, Institutions or groups.
- Shall not contain any abusive or curse words.
- Shall not be a copy of others’ work.
The process to send:
- Type your article in word file (Please specify language)
- Scan a proof of being an RN/ANM/Nursing student.
- Email article and poof at [email protected]
- CONTACT NUMBERS for further information:
Ms. Preety Prashant Dhilpe +91 90491 19544
Mr. Amrit Brar +91 84272 83403
Mr. Mansingh +91 99684 07284
LAST DATE TO SUBMIT:
30TH APRIL 2020 Last Submission Date is extended till 15 May 2020.
Files Associated With this Article
Leave a Reply